Re-Opening Policies & Procedures
Given the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, it is not retail as usual in our physical storefront. We have learned from other small businesses and government guidance on the best practices to re-open safely for both customers & staff.
To help understand what you can expect when visiting our re-opened storefront, we have provided a breakdown below.
Please note, if you are feeling sick or have flu like symptoms we would politely ask that you stay home and do not put others at risk.
- Our physical storefront will be open Tuesday through Sunday - 11am to 5pm
- With this being said, we are still encouraging customers to utilize our online store with FREE shipping over $99 or Curbside / In-store Pick Up
- In an effort to maintain social distance, we will be limiting the storefront to three (3) groups or five (5) customers at a time
- If the store is at this capacity, staff will ask entering customers to wait outside until at least one (1) or more customers have left.
- We will be adding the following safety measures during in-store visits
- Hand Sanitizer
- We will be providing hand sanitizer for all customers upon entering the store and at checkout
- Staff will be using hand sanitizer or washing hands between assisting each customer
- Sneeze guard
- We have added a plexiglass sneeze guard on the counter for closer interaction at checkout.
- Masks are now required when shopping in-store as per the Saskatchewan Health Authority. If you do not have a mask, we will provide a disposal option upon entering
- All staff will be wearing masks during in-store interaction
- We will allow for products to be tried on but only one (1) of two (2) change rooms will be available
- Between each use, staff will sanitize all touch points within the change room
- Any products which are tried on but not purchased will be placed in a plastic tote and held for 72 hours. We will use a new plastic tote each day while labeling the date on the lid.
- Customers will be asked to place items they would like to purchase at either end of the checkout desk.
- These items will be folded and bagged before proceeding to payment
- We will be able to take contactless credit payments up to $250 and contactless debit payments up to $100. For payments in which a pin is required, staff will use hand sanitizer on the POS device before and after use.
- Cash is discouraged, but we will continue to accept it as a form of payment
- Email receipts will be encouraged but we will be able to print a traditional or gift receipt if the customer would prefer.
Returns / Exchanges
Curbside Pick Ups
- In an effort to prevent additional customers in-store, we will continue to offer curbside instead of in-store pick ups.
- Contactless curbside pick ups will be available during storefront hours where we will deliver the order right to your vehicle
- Our “PICK UP” option can be selected at step 1 of checkout instead of “SHIP”; once the order is received, we will be in contact via email to set up a pick up time
If you have questions about our re-open policies, please email us at email@example.com