Re-Opening Policies & Procedures
We have updated these policies & procedures as of July 11th, 2021 in accordance with Step 3 of the Saskatchewan Re-Opening plan which has now lifted all public health restrictions. To help understand what you can expect when visiting our storefront, see below.
Please note, if you are feeling sick or have flu like symptoms we would politely ask that you stay home and do not put others at risk.
- Our physical storefront will continue to be open Tuesday through Saturday - 11am to 5pm
- With this being said, all of our products are also available online with FREE shipping over $99 or Curbside / In-store Pick Up
- Masks will be now be OPTIONAL when visiting our storefront
- We consider this a personal choice for both staff and customers. However, we ask that all customers respect the decisions of others regarding their choice
- Hand Sanitizer
- We will continue to provide OPTIONAL hand sanitizer for all customers upon entering the store and at checkout
- Staff will continue to use hand sanitizer or wash hands between assisting each customer
- Sneeze guard
- We will continue to use a plexiglass sneeze guard on the counter for closer interaction at checkout
In an effort to maintain social distance, we will continue to limit our storefront to three (3) groups or six (6) customers at a time
If the store is at this capacity, staff will ask entering customers to wait outside until at least one (1) or more customers have left
- We will continue to offer contactless credit payments up to $250 and contactless debit payments up to $100. For payments in which a pin is required, staff will use hand sanitizer on the POS device before and after use
- Email receipts will be encouraged but we will be able to print a traditional or gift receipt if the customer would prefer
Returns / Exchanges
Curbside Pick Ups
We will continue to offer curbside pick up if customers prefer. Contactless curbside pick ups will be available during storefront hours where we will deliver the order right to your vehicle
- Our “PICK UP” option can be selected at step 1 of checkout instead of “SHIP”; once the order is received, we will be in contact via email to set up a pick up time if desired.
If you have questions about our re-open policies, please email us at email@example.com